Mindfulness for Activists and Leaders
As Activists and Leaders, you are often at the forefront of massive global movements and change. It’s quite a bit of responsibility to hold. And with the world as it is, you could use peace in your life.
Learn to show up for and give compassion back to yourself as you re-write the endless stream of thoughts that consume your precious energy. Becoming mindful and building your tool kit will enhance your level of happiness and well-being. Now is the time.
You deserve the mind space to be more present, calm and centered.
That’s why Brittany Zeman, who is a Somatic Practitioner, Clinical and Quantum Healing Hypnotherapist and our team member at Gaia Leadership Project has created an educational training that will give you the tools to add to your mindfulness tool kit as you hit the streets in your activism and leadership efforts. Putting your oxygen mask on first is crucial for your work and for the world.
More than ever, we need self care, we need resources and we need support. Think of mindfulness as the ultimate act of self care.
Introducing: Mindfulness for Activists and Leaders.
- Do you feel like you’ve been living in a reactive state for far too long? Allowing your emotions and thoughts to propel your leadership efforts?
- Do you ever wonder why you can’t seem to calm the panic and big emotions happening inside of your body?
- Do you often feel flooded with thoughts and patterns and you have no idea where they come from?
- Do you want to feel more in control and have tools to bring yourself back to a more peaceful state so that you can make the impact you desire and feel good doing it?
SIGN ME UPI'm ready!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Demystifying what mindfulness is and what it is not, learning this will help you discover the power of compassion for yourself and your resilience.
- How to be mindful of your emotional experience and how your emotions communicate this with you, so that you can learn how to distinguish what is right for yourself in pivotal moments
- How to become an investigator to the quality of your thoughts
- Using Anchors to become more mindful of your experiences
- An easy to use mindfulness exercise to get into the moment and check in with yourself
We’ve designed this training in under an hour – because we know that your time is valuable and you want to get right into the details of HOW you can start to shift these uncomfortable emotions, now.
Best of all, this training is entirely virtual, meaning you can participate from anywhere in the world, on any timetable that works for you, at any level of personal participation.
It’s time to give back to yourself and start to notice the nuances in your energy so that you can put yourself first, in order to make the impact you desire in a healthy way.
I'm ready to be mindful!Let's do this!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This training is designed to get you the information you need quickly – without the fluff. It’s under an hour.
Upon checkout, you will receive a welcome email (if you don’t see it, check spam!) You will be provided log in details to access the training and have lifetime access.
Due to the online nature of this program, we do not offer refunds.
We’ve made an intentional choice to provide this program for a fraction of the cost and accessible to as many people as possible. We are confident you’ll get so much out of this short training class.
Mindfulness for Activists and Leaders is a virtual training. You can participate from anywhere in the world, from behind your laptop or your phone.
Feel free to contact us by email, and we’ll be happy to address any questions or concerns. Our team email is email@example.com.
About Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin
Elizabeth is a world-renowned executive and leadership coach, host of the viral daily broadcast #ResistanceLive, and the Founder of Gaia Project Consulting and The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership.
Elizabeth has coached thousands of executives in government, the private sector and non-profits to create change. She has been featured on CNN, NPR and HuffPost Live, as well as in Forbes, The Huffington Post, DailyWorth, Elle Magazine, The Glass Hammer and numerous other outlets. Her work has earned the support of women leaders like Arianna Huffington, Ali Brown, Amanda Steinberg, Chantal Pierrat, and many other high-profile women leaders worldwide.
Elizabeth’s company, Gaia Project Consulting, has trained leaders on six continents to know their worth, own their power, and lead others in practice and by example—whether at home, at work or in the world.
Learn more about upcoming Masterclasses, programs and training by becoming a part of our community.