WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP COACHING CERTIFICATION RENEWAL
At the Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership, our mission is to a create new paradigm of leadership that is holistic, inclusive and aligned.
Our coaching certification programs are central to that mission and we are committed to supporting our growing community of certified coaches.
To become a Gaia Project Certified Coach, you must:
- Complete The Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach Training Program in its entirety, including all modules, training calls, and coaching exercises for each module.
- Successfully complete 3 coaching training sessions with a minimum of 2 training clients who provide feedback evaluations.
- Complete a live interview with Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin or an Assistant Women’s Leadership Coach after completing your 6 coach training sessions.
- Complete a Certification Form.
- Provide a high resolution photograph, contact information and bio for our coaching directory.
Your certification term is for a 1-year period and starts the day that your certification is granted. Your initial certification fee is included in the cost of the coach training program.
Upon expiration of the initial term, your certification will automatically renew for a 1-year term, unless otherwise terminated with proper notice. The certification renewal fee is $499 USD, automatically charged to the credit card you provide unless we are instructed otherwise. You will receive a 30-day notification and 7-day notification prior to the expiration of the prior term that your renewal date is approaching and your credit card will be charged.
As a Gaia Project Certified Coach, you may:
- Identify yourself as a Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach
- Use the Gaia Project methodology and coaching exercises in 1:1 client work or in small group format (maximum group size of 15 people or less)
- Use the Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach logo, badge, and business name on your website and marketing materials
- Be included in our Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach Directory on our website
In addition, we offer the following benefits (note the new benefits we have added!):
- Membership in the Gaia Project Certified Coaches Facebook Group where you can connect with and gain support from your fellow certified coaches as well as the Gaia Team
- Access to a monthly live call with Elizabeth or an Assistant Women’s Leadership Coach for ongoing discussion around women’s leadership topics, Q&A, and check-ins and updates from all participants (you are encouraged to attend live so you can participate, but calls are also recorded – calls are typically the first Friday of the month at 12pm PDT)
- Access to updated coach training materials, exercises and bonus live sessions – we are updating and converting the coach training content to videos for the new fall cohort and our certified coaches will have access to these videos as well as any revised or new exercises. We are also offering bonus live trainings for the fall cohort that you will have complimentary access to as well, including a session on “Coaching from an Inclusive and Intersectional Perspective” lead by Alethea.
- A 10% discount to the Women’s Leadership Summer Masterclass Series all-access pass so you can offer it to your clients as a supplement to their work with you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up – we are also open to discussing bulk discounts so you can bundle the series with your services.
- The opportunity to take on private coaching clients through the Gaia Project. Clients would be contracted and managed through the Gaia Project, and you would be paid a per session rate. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for this opportunity.
- The opportunity to be featured in a monthly certified coaches blog post. Each month we will feature one of our certified coaches, and include a brief update with news about up to 3 additional coaches. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being featured.
- Other opportunities to partner with us may include:
- Being featured in an “ask-a-coach” library of videos
- Participating in online events as an interviewee or panelist
- Being included as a guest expert in one of our programs
Again, if you are interested in finding out more or have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com and one of our team members will get back to you.
If you are currently a certified coach in good standing, you will receive email reminders about renewing your certification when your renewal date approaches.
If you need to manually renew or opt back into your certification, you can do so here.
Renew Your Registration NowRenew
Learn more about upcoming Masterclasses, programs and training by becoming a part of our community.