Women’s Leadership Coaching Certification Agreement
Please read this information carefully. The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the details about Certification so that you are clear as to the requirements, expectations, and the support you can expect to receive as a Certified Women’s Leadership Coach for The Gaia Project.
This Agreement is being made between Gaia Project Consulting, LLC (“Coach” or “we”) and You (“Client” or “you”). We both legally agree to the following:
To become a Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach (“Certified Women’s Leadership Coach”), you must have successfully completed the following Certification requirements. To be eligible for Certification, it is required that you:
- Complete The Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach Training Program (“Coach Training Program”) in its entirety, including all modules, training calls, and coaching exercises for each module.
- Successfully complete 3 coaching training sessions with a minimum of 2 training clients and provide feedback evaluations.
- Complete a live interview with Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin or an Assistant Women’s Leadership Coach after completing your 6 coach training sessions.
- Complete a Certification Form.
- Provide a high resolution photograph, contact information and bio for our coaching directory.
Should Certification be granted, you would receive certain benefits, including the privilege to:
- Identify yourself as a Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach
- Use our methodology and coaching exercises in 1:1 client work or in small group format (maximum group size of 15 people or less) for one year in accordance with the terms of this Agreement
- Use the Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach logo, badge, and business name on your website and marketing materials in accordance with your Coach Training Program Agreement and this Agreement
- Be included in our Gaia Project Certified Women’s Leadership Coach Directory on our website
- Access monthly coaching support calls
Upon Certification, it is our expectation and your responsibility at all times to:
- Respect and comply with all of the terms of your Coach Training Program Agreement and this Agreement
- Use the coaching exercises and methodology only as intended with your 1:1 clients and in small group settings in accordance with your Coach Training Program Agreement and this Agreement
- Act in the highest alignment with the mission of The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership to uplift women leaders worldwide
- Follow all branding guidelines, respecting all copyright and trademark rights
- Not publicly or privately disparage us or the Training Program, Certification, exercises, brand or logo, or any other aspect of our business
- Pay your Certification Fee
- Engage in the legal, proper and ethical care of your clients
Should you need to reach us, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (no phone calls or texts please) between 9:00 – 5:00pm ET. We will do our best to respond to you within 24 hours on weekdays and by the next business day after weekends and holidays.
Your Certification Term is for a 1-year period and starts the day that your Certification is granted.
Your Certification Fee is $499 USD. Your initial Certification fee is included in the cost of your Coach Training Program.
Certification Renewal Term: Upon expiration of the initial Certification Term, your Certification will automatically renew for a 1-year term, unless otherwise terminated with
Certification Renewal Fee: The Certification Renewal Fee is $499 USD, automatically charged to the credit card you provide unless we are instructed otherwise. You will receive a 30-day notification and 7-day notification prior to the expiration of the prior term that your renewal date is approaching and your credit card will be charged.
Certification Renewal Benefits: Provided you have paid the Certification Renewal Fee and you comply with all of the terms of this Agreement, your Certification Renewal Benefits include all of the Certification Benefits set forth above, plus access to any new coaching exercises and continuing education modules that are released in the future, for an additional fee. We reserve the right to change the Certification Benefits, Renewal Benefits, or Renewal Fee at any point in the future due to changes in circumstances, although we would not do so without providing you with ample notice in advance of any such changes or fees.
Authorization and Receipt: If paying by credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for your Certification for which you will receive an electronic receipt. For any installment payment, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card at the time it is due without any additional authorization. You agree that chargebacks are not permissible and we reserve the right to report them.
Missed Payment: We understand that there can be major life events or circumstances that prevent making payment on time, so we do allow you a 3-day grace period in which to make payment. However, if payment has not been received within that time frame, in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to stop your access to and participation in the Certification immediately.
Refund Policy: We want you to be happy with your Certification. However, because we have invested considerable time, energy, love and effort in your Certification, if you decide to withdraw for any reason whatsoever, you may do so, but please be aware that you still will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Certification, and no refunds or transfers of any kind will be provided.
You may opt out of Certification Renewal by e-mailing our Operations Director Marijo at firstname.lastname@example.org, with cc to email@example.com. Should you choose to not renew your Certification, you will lose your privilege to market and call yourself a Certified Women’s Leadership Coach and the right to receive and use all Certification Benefits or Renewal Benefits. You will be required to immediately stop using the Certification and Certification Benefits and remove all references to holding yourself out as a Certified Women’s Leadership Coach on your website and in all marketing materials. You will have the right to state that you went through the Certification process as a part of your bio, but you may not in any way represent that you are currently a Certified Women’s Leadership Coach.
Our expectation is that you will fully comply with the terms of this Agreement. However, we reserve the right to immediately terminate this Agreement and/or revoke your Certification and the provision of Certification benefits in our sole discretion at any time if you:
- Violate or breach any of the terms of this Agreement
- Engage in illegal, criminal or unethical conduct
- Fail to comply with the knowledge and terms of the Coach Training Program and Certification
- Behave unprofessionally, without dignity or integrity, or in a way that not aligned with our mission or that reflects poorly on The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership, CoachTraining Program, Certification, our brand or us
- Violate the licensing and/or trademarking rights you have been granted herein
- Engage in unprofessional or sexual relationship with clients while using our brand and/or methodology
- Fail to model the principles contained in the Women’s Leadership Pivot Wheel
- Use the methodology in a way that is inappropriate or contrary to this Agreement
- Disparage The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership, Gaia Project Consulting, LLC,
Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin, any of your Assistant Coaches or team members, other Certified Women’s Leadership Coaches, or any other person, business or entity affiliated with us
We will keep all information exchanged during the Certification process in strict confidentiality. We are prohibited from disclosing protected confidential information to anyone else without reason to know such information, except to team members or contractors who have a reasonable need to know such information, as when required by law, or upon written authorization by you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Our Limited License to You: This Certification, including but not limited to Certification Benefits, Renewal Benefits, and all other information related to the Certification and The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership, are the sole property of Gaia Project Consulting, LLC and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, including without limitation the content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics related to the Certification, unless otherwise indicated. With permission we are granting you a limited license to use our intellectual property in your business provided you do so in accordance with the terms of your Coach Training Program Agreement and this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, all content obtained through us is our property, and you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for limited commercial use only, limited to you only.
Trademarks and Copyrights: The trademarks and logos which are displayed in the tools, logo, website and anything else related to the Certification, The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership, or Gaia Project Consulting, LLC are logos and trademarks belonging to us. For our trademarks and logos for which you are granted permission to use, our trademark indicia must be included at all times. For any Coach Training Program materials, coaching exercises, or Certification Benefits that may be provided to you, our copyright indicia must be included at all times in accordance with the provisions with this Agreement. You may not use our, logos, taglines, website content or any language relating to Certification, or us in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been specifically authorized by us.
Permissible Activities: The limited license that we are providing to you grants you limited permission to do the following upon Certification:
- You may use the coaching exercises provided and other information provided as a Certification Benefit or Renewal Benefit in accordance with this Agreement, and provided that you: (1) retain the copyright indicia “© Gaia Project Consulting, LLC”, if provided, at all times, (2) not change the content or add any other logos or other personally-identifying information, and (3) use any exercises, materials or information exactly as is.
- You are permitted to use the Certified Women’s Leadership Coach logo, and badge that you will receive from us and add it to your website and other marketing materials. You agree to use this logo, taglines and any other language relating to the Certification pursuant to the instructions as provided by us to you, and according to the limited license restrictions as set forth in this Agreement.
Prohibited Activities and Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others: You understand and acknowledge that the information obtained through your Certification has been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and unauthorized use. When you obtain Certification, you expressly agree that you will not use our content in any way that is contrary this Agreement. You agree that you are clearly and expressly forbidden from doing the following:
- You may not alter the logo, tagline, or trademark indicia in any way, and you may not remove any of these items in accordance with the directions provided to you and as set forth in this Agreement.
- You may not use any Coach Training Program content, including call recordings, Facebook group posts or comments or any other aspect of the Certification Benefits other than the designated and approved coaching exercises in your own work or practice with clients as these are training materials for your own use, and specifically not for use with in any way with your clients.
- You may not alter or misrepresent the Certification or Certification Benefits in any way as yours or in any way created by you.
- You are explicitly prohibited from training any other person in using our Coach Training Program, methodology, or any other aspect of the Certification. Unless otherwise explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not duplicate, share, the Certification materials or Certification Benefits with any other person, and you are not authorized to train other any other person or business about any aspect of the Coach Training Program, Certification or methodology of The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership or Gaia Project Consulting, LLC. Anyone who intends to seek Certification for his or her own commercial or business use is required to successfully complete the Coach Training Program and Certification directly from us. If you obtain or receive knowledge that someone else intends or uses the Coach Training Program or Certification for commercial or business use, you agree to notify us immediately. Violation of this section may be considered theft or stealing, and therefore you would be acting without permission and directly contrary to, and in violation of, the limited license you have been granted through this Agreement.
- You may not use the Certification training or Certification Benefits in any way to make money outside of the limited license you are being granted through this Agreement, such as in an e-book, book that is self-published or published through a publishing company and/or online through kindle, amazon.com, nook, etc., or at a conference or on public speaking engagements, regardless of whether you add your own unique material to it or not.
- You are expressly forbidden from creating your own program or course that is identical or substantially similar to the Certification or Certification Benefits for any business or commercial use. Because of the time, energy and effort required to develop the Certification and Certification Benefits, if you do so, you may be considered to be stealing copyrighted, trademarked, and proprietary information that belongs to us, and you agree that we have the right to take legal action if desired.
- Except as specifically provided by us, you are prohibited from copying, editing, modifying or stealing any photos, collages, banners, text, descriptions and/or any other information produced by us describing, promoting or marketing contained on our website, sales pages, e-mail, video, or any other Certification, Certification Benefits or correspondence belonging to us or that you may receive from us. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the Coach Training Program materials, coaching exercises, Certification Benefits, or Renewal Benefits for your own business or personal use in no way gives you any copyright or ownership rights of that material.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
Your License to Us: By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, photos and videos) to us related to your Certification via our website or social media, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. When you comment or post, you recognize that you are voluntarily sharing your thoughts and ideas, and you are granting us a limited license to use and/or display any of the material that you submit, in whole or in part, without seeking your permission around copyright, trademark, service mark and or/patent laws under relevant jurisdiction. We also reserve the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address, or screen name, as we deem appropriate. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that we may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, DISCLAIMER & RELEASE OF CLAIMS.
Personal Responsibility & Assumption of Risk: You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health and well-being, and that of your clients, and all of your choices, actions, and results made before, during and after your Certification. We have used care in preparing the information provided to you through this Certification and it is being made available to you for your informational and educational purposes only. You understand that you are expressly assuming all of the risks of the Certification, whether or not such risks were created or exacerbated through the Certification, and you are solely responsible for the results experienced by you or your clients. You are required to use your own professional judgment and care when interacting with your clients and you are required to operate in a lawful and ethical manner at all times. We are not responsible for your decisions, actions, failure to act, or results for yourself or your clients at any time. You attest that you are mentally fit to participate in this Certification and acknowledge that you are exclusively responsible for your physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Medical Disclaimer: This Certification is not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice. The information provided through this Certification and Certification Benefits is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your or your client’s own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counselor, mental health practitioner, massage therapist, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice for yourself or your client because of information you have received through this Certification or from us in any other way. If you have or suspect that you or your client has a medical or mental health issue, contact their health care provider promptly. We are not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
No Warranties: THIS CERTIFICATION, CERTIFICATION BENEFITS, AND INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE CERTIFICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
No Guarantees: We do not make any representations or guarantees as to the effectiveness, future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived as a result of your use of this Certification. Your business success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular business result or income increase or level through use of this Certification, and you accept and understand that results differ by each individual based on your background, dedication, desire, and motivation, and many other factors. You agree that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through this Certification. You are solely responsible for your results. You acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by us or our affiliates and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from obtaining this Certification.
Technology Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the availability and delivery of our Certification and Certification Benefits is uninterrupted and error-free, including our content and communications through methods like our Website, Coach Training Program, private Facebook groups, e-mail communications, conference calls, audio recordings, emails, coaching exercises, or any other materials provided by us to you. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will be not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Certification or Certification Benefits become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Certification or Certification Benefits inaccessible to you.
Errors or Omissions: We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information in our Certification or
Certification Benefits. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to- date information, but because the nature of scientific research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible or accountable for the accuracy of our content. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we are not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall we, our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your, or your clients’, use, nonuse or misuse of the Certification or Certification Benefits even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or your clients in connection with this Certification or Certification Benefits in any way, including without limitation any liability for loss to you or your clients’ of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Indemnification and Release of Claims: We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through this Certification and Certification Benefits. By signing this Agreement, you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release us and any employees, shareholders, directors, staff, consultants, agents, or anyone affiliated with us, from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your participation in or in any way related to the Certification or Certification Benefits, unless arising from the gross negligence on our part.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS.
Entire Agreement, Assignment, and Waiver: This Agreement contains our entire agreement. This Agreement may be modified or amended at any time if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both of us. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else. In the event that any part of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall be severed and remain in full force. The failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of the right to later enforce and compel strict compliance with every part of this Agreement.
Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of New York, without regard to choice of law provisions. Dispute Resolution: Should we ever have any differences, it is hoped that we could work them out amiably through e-mail correspondence. However, if we are unable to seek resolution within 14 days, we agree now that that the only method of legal dispute resolution that will be used is binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, jointly selected by both of us, unless we both agree otherwise in writing. You understand and agree now that the only remedy that can be awarded to you through arbitration is the full refund of your Payment made to date. No other actions or financial awards of consequential damages, or any other type of damages, may be granted to you. We both agree now that the decision of the arbitrator is final and binding, and may be entered as a judgment into any court having the appropriate jurisdiction. You also agree that should arbitration take place, it will be held in Kings County in the State of New York where our principal place of business is located, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to all reasonable attorneys’ fees and all costs necessary to enforce the decision of the arbitrator.
Non-Disparagement: If there is a dispute between us, you agree to not publicly or privately make any negative or critical comments about the Program, Gaia Project Consulting, LLC or us, or to communicate with any other individual, company or entity in a way that disparages the Program or harms our reputation in any way, including on social media. In arbitration or when required by law, of course, you are not prohibited from publicly sharing your thoughts and opinions.
By consenting to this Agreement, we are both acknowledging that we have read, understand, agree to and accept all of the terms in this Agreement. Electronic signatures, and/or agreement to these Terms and Conditions by electronic check box, are sufficient and enforceable.
Learn more about upcoming Masterclasses, programs and training by becoming a part of our community.